GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

UnXpectedly Spunky & Khoo!


I have a Love-Hate relationship with these 2 friends or fiends u see here. Whenever I have supper with them, I can imagine myself sitting on a electrical chair waiting for my death parole. The trills, the chills, the fear , the suspense, the goosebumps & of coz the shock after everything which leaves my brains fried... hurhur.. but I LIKE! LOL!

Shirlyn aka Spunky Munkee with a supa-dupa vox, is my friend, my discipline master, my babysitter , and my idol. She fried my brains too many a time liao, shock shock & more shock, which make me like this now.. hehe ( for better or for worst u judge ) BUT one thing I can be very sure of is.. I give her my full pledge respect * salutes * coz she is everything I wanted to be, in every aspect of life. Love her to bits manz! Well, what do you expect from someone who is from UnXpected anyways? Long Lived Spunky!

Brandon DA Khoo man is the guy with drums sticks hitting on his drum sets all da way to ALL women alive. He taught me how to be opened minded, yeah, now me mind so opened until all my brains fall out. His eyes are super-laser-censors, can see & identify which directions the " hong " comes from miles away! Wah power sial! I feel like singing to him " Feng Chong Na Ni Lai " , Well in short, I call him my Super "Hong" Friend! He is 1 hilarious guy to meet. BUT when it comes to drums, he is not funny anymore, he is damn good, something I will never be able to achieve in this lifetime * salutes * ! Again, what do you expect someone who is from the UnXpected? They are cool peepz that Shock you up and down! Long Lived Brandon!

Check these peepz from the UnXpected band @ WalaWala on Thursdays & Saturdays NOW or regret! Long Lived UnXpected!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home