GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

A Bad Week Makes Cookiss Weak

For the past few days I keep getting Shit... Gotten the Freakiest Headache, Sleepless Nights, Caught in the rain, LOSt my Mobile!! Lost all my contacts.Tonnes of Unfinished work, and finally I am defeated by INFLUENZA.. GOURD DAMN IT!!
I am so damn sick, and so damn pissed that I lost my handphone!! Hope the person kena strike by lightning while using the handphone he stolen from me!! DIE u MF!!! This few days have been horrible.. hope the Influenza faster go away from my body and hope this week faster end!! "Suay to da Max manz"

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yep we all wish your week of stress goes away and all is better next week. The obscene language lol and the wishin of bad luck to the phone thief is not required.

12:22 PM  
Blogger Cookiss99 said...

Try losing ALL ur contacts... u will be vulgar too

12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MY BABES IS UPSET cause her week is so not goin for her at all. I want to make it better for u hon.

12:49 PM  
Blogger Cookiss99 said...

thank u markie... yeah thats how u leave a comment for me!

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home