GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Friday, September 30, 2005

Nocturnal Mutant Dying From Mental Caffeine Overdose


My over-reactive brain cells is detoriating my physical & mental health. I dont drink coffee or inject myself with steroids, but my brains seem to be inhaling caffeine from the air, its always awake! I dont sleep in the nights & I dont sleep in the days and half the time I will be zombing my way through.
I have tried numerous ways to cure this insomiatic sydrome. Sometimes I wonder how I managed to survived through so many days without proper sleep. Until recently I have to admit that my age is catching up with my mind's games.
One time I was asleep ( finally ) and after only 2 hours of sleep I suddenly woke up, guess what? My brain's awaked but my body is not! I was paralysed for quite a while! I had to crawl out of my room and my brains were giving me giddy spells signals. Damn! This is really bad!
Another time, I woke up in shocked, and yes again my brain's was wide awaked and my body was still trying to wakie, guess wad, I managed to walk fast, yes fast enough to walk into my kitchen's wall and I juz collapsed flat on the floor seeing stars & birds all over my ceiling.
If this continue, I may consider joining the suicide bombers' squad and * CHi BA Boom * myself so I dont have to suffer from this insomia problem. Any1 out there!! GimmiE remedy NOW!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home