GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Sunday, October 09, 2005

The Smiling Pink Finger's NightOut

Hello! I am the Pink Finger! I love WalaWala! I love UnXpected & I love Macintosh!

This is my Master! Shirlyn! I wanted to take a picture with her coz she is a happening Rawk star! But I think she is annoyed with me, probably I didnt stand in quite the correct position...bleah

Simon is Da Apple Man! I thought I might as well pose in a picture with him coz he is such a nice friend & he is a Mac-er! Minority!

On my way back to my master's bag I found a friendly smile so I thought I take a picture with this friendly smile.. wonder who this smile belongs to anyways? mmmm...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL hey Wendy i was lookin at the finger with the face and it reminded me of a video clip i saw called "The Blair Thumb" this was done by the guy who acted in that ridiculous kung fu comedy lol ........ darn it, i cant recall right now hmmm it was that show where the cow was fighting as well and it had the Matrix moves lol. Anyway check it out lol.

1:36 PM  
Blogger Cookiss99 said...

Dear Unreal,

Lets play a guessing game, guess what are de chances I will delete tt picture from my blog? Whaha... U look good lah come on, be sporting!! Your cool apple man manz!

7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home