GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Flashes of Hatred Makes Cookiss Blind

Well, yesterday as usual I was at WalaWala, I made Simon wait for me for an hour & he is not at all angry with me, which makes me feel worse, I rather he scold me.

The night didnt start off very nicely for me, the first thing I saw when I went in to Wala was a Butch, I was thinking to myself, why do I see them everyway I go.. nevermind.. Shirlyn told me I cannot be bias.. so I ignore tt thing.. who was just sitting @ the table beside me. Anyways the butch's face was all flat, reminds me of a pug, Actually the whole table looks like pugs to me..Maybe they ARE pugs coz they dont behave like humans anyways.. See picture below ( not very clear coz I got no FLASH )



For the next 15 minutes, the whole group seems to be into some disco lights sessions, moving around the table taking pictures of themselves, pose here pose there, with triple FLASHES that makes u go blind for a while kind. Well well, I was a little pissed off but I still remember what Shirlyn told me, so I must endure. Just then the rudest girl from the butch's table came to me...

Rude girl : Anyone? ( pointing at one of the chairs at my table )
Cookiss : Yes, I am expecting somebody
Rude girl : Huh? ( she dont understand england or she is deaf or juz plain rude )
Cookiss : Errm YES its taken
Rude girl : Anyone? ( pointing to another chair )
Cookiss : YES its taken too!
Rude girl : All the chairs taken?? ( she stupiak or what? )
Cookiss : YES ( rude girl went away )

Next 30 minutes, I was ready to go into fits if I endured any longer because the disco FLASHES from their cameras were driving me nuts. Gotto get it out of system, so I finally bitach about them to Simon whom I think share the same sentiments as me.

Next 15 minutes , I think by then they might have taken like 100 shots of pictures of themselves with FLASHES!! Gourd damn it!! I thought I make them feel bad by staring at them. Just when I stared at them, a FLASH went off straight into my eyes, fug manz, I went blind for a while.. I could see birds and flies flying around on Wala stage.. woooahoho..

Throughout the night, they didnt listen to the band, they didnt clap.. all they did was disco-ing with their irritating FLASHES & unsightly lesbo smooches ,which left me blind in me brainz & eyes, I think all those FLASHES might had melted my contact lens onto me eyez too..

Just my luck to be around such Selfish, Ignorant, NO EQ, and Rude people... People who try to take out their red-eye from their own pictures which left mine sore and of coz , with a Butch included, it just gets worst.... until..... ( to be continued )

4 Comments:

Blogger X said...

(to the music of OH SARA)

oh butch, butchie
the binding is un-sightly
though yer try hard to sound manly
period yer still buy roti
yer still buy roti
where is my kopi???

ahahahahahhah

~ sorrow x ~

7:50 PM  
Blogger Cookiss99 said...

AHHAHahahaa .... Evil X

7:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

outta point, but i love your blog! damn funny la! eh u seem to have some sorta affinity with butches huh..haha

8:58 PM  
Blogger Cookiss99 said...

cool! Sarahz reading me blog! Yeah u noe me, I am allergic to butches, until you can find me one that I am not allergic to...heh.. thanks for leavin a post carsonz!

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home