GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Rockadelic Hypnotism

(continuing from the previous blog)



All the pugs werent enough to spoil my night @ WalaWala, coz the best is yet to come, yesh the UnXpected.
When the 1st set started, Simon was telling me that the 1st set is always kinda slow, I told him ' you'll never know, they are the UnXpected' . As usual he took out his papers to read when the band started their 1st song.. den 2nd song...blah blah .. den I dunnoe the number what song of the 1st set, they sang Led Zepplin..Whoo! Power manz!

2nd set was even more rockadelic, Shirlyn didnt look like Shirlyn anymore, she looked possessed with the songs she was singing, head-banging, damn happening, I could see ALL the tables in front of her looked at her with their mouths opened. All kena possessed by her liao. I am still okay coz I got my ear plugs on... hehe...

3rd set.. Ultimate Rock! There was so much actions & distractions going on! I dont wanna miss out any actions at all so I took out my ear plugs, dont care oredi, deaf den deaf lah! RENE, the super guitarist, manz, every song he has a solo, he plays so fast he just leaves you not breathing while he plays. SHIRLYN with her dont-know-come-from-where voice, she hits the pitch high & low until your ear drums over-vibrates, and with her head-banging, you just go giddy. BRANDON, the drummer, I cant decide to look at his legs kickin de kik drums or his hands flipping the drum sticks, I wished I could play drums like him manz. ASRI, the bassbitch, all i could see was his ass, coz I was sitting straight behind him, but I didnt missed much coz I was just sitting beside the bass amp, and you can feel the bass passing & vibrating it's way out from your body.. shiok!

So many things to see and I also wanna see the audiences reactions and so many pugs beside me with so many FLASHES! Wah I just went Mad YoYo that night! RoCk never die!!

Not only that, Justin, Kayo & Candy came along, I was so happy to see them! And Justin was so nice to squeeze into the crowd to get me a glass of ice-water, I was so touched there were tears in me eyes ( dont noe issit the Pugz FLASHES, the band,or Justin being such a gentlemen )

After all the 3 sets, Wala played Boys 2 Men cd, which was kinda twisted after the Rockadelic hypnotism. I totally lost it, I even forgot my own name I think, I just went brain freezed & numbed... Its like after a traumatic scene, you take Valium, its de high high feeling ( I didnt drink alcohol at all )

I went through all the extremities of feelings, guilt ( for makin simon wait ) > happy ( I see Mel ) > irritated ( by the Pugz FLASHES ) > hyper ( from the drums and Shirlyn head banging ) > engrossed ( with the music ) > electrifying sensations ( from the bass ) > breatheless ( Rene's guitars ) > happy ( Kayo & Candy was funny ) > touched ( Justin being soo nice ) > shocked ( tot Kayo lost her HP ) > relieved ( Kayo found her HP ) > confused ( frm Rock suddenly to Soul music )

It was too much for me to digest liao.. Zombed me went to supper with them & when I went home, I just concussed.. What a WAH LA day manz, Please do remind me to take Panadol, Codine, Valium & Estacy b4 I go see UnXpected next time ..

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL WHAT A WAY TO GET HIGH..... and without drugs eh hmmm u may have a product there that is not illegal lol. Take care of your ears though.

9:29 PM  
Blogger Cookiss99 said...

high on insomia & high on the music & high spirited... bleah....

11:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! i might drop down wala tis sat or next. midterms over! woohoo!
will ya be there?

8:59 AM  
Blogger Cookiss99 said...

hey Carson! I will be there pretty early, to get a table. So if u can come at around eight or nine. The 1st set starts around 945pm. Gimmie a call whenever lah k! It will be great if you come. Cheerios!

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home