GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Saturday, March 18, 2006

VOIDECK Music


Met Dhany today at HMV with his girl & I thought I write something about VOIDECK.

Dhany and Rudi are brothers who handles a music label called VOIDECK. I respect these 2 brothers alot, despite being so occupied with their studies and full-time job, they still made an effort to promote the music they have. I can relate to this label the most, coz they are freakkin hardworking. I really do admire their perseverance.

Through VOIDECK I met band Tiramisu & I enjoyed their arty music & showmanship and this band never fail to bring a smile on my face! VOIDECK also introduced SG to some of the best Malaysian bands, like Love Me Butch , Furniture , Seven Collar T-shirt and many more. Not only VOIDECK brings in great music from great bands, they even organised gigs for these bands, promoting them even further.

VOIDECK has always set a good example for me never to give up in something you believe in. Thank you! I wish VOIDECK all the best and may they bring in more wonderful music! Check them out!

R-E-S-P-E-C-T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home