GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Friday, March 17, 2006

Mosiac Festival - Jason Mraz


I saw Mr A-Z today, got like the best booth seats right beside the stage! Jason Mraz is funny manz, all his live shows he will come up with something very unique. And he is cute manz! I wanna bring him home!!! He is SoO cute! I wanna be the "cake" he whispers to before he sleeps!

Today I saw stars around me again.. Cannot take it, too many talented people oredi. While I was trying to shake off the star-strucked shock I got from Jason Mraz with UnXpected doing the opening for him, during the intermission I saw Alfe, I saw Sophia from Pulse, then I went to Makan Sutra, and I saw Rivermaya, and then I saw Electrico, then I saw The SunS with Ronin. I went to ChinaOne and I saw Arron Jardin from Tabula & the rest of the SAE gang! Manz, I am really giddy, seeing all these stars.

Saw one old friend selling BBQ wings at makansutra too, I cant stop meeting people! Oh well that might not be a bad thing after all.

On my way home on NR8, I saw my good friend Jim! Seriously I really meet alot of people today! Oh yah and today is Ms Corny's birthday! Happy 24th birthday Vanessa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home