GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Metal Or Mental Music?

Today I have a freakking hectic day, I have to wake Brandon up at 9am then meet him & War Ensemble at Hougang Mall at 2pm & they play at 6pm & I have to rush down to meet Mr Soosay and Maria and SaerZe & to watch The SunS last SG show.

War Ensemble gotto be the best local metal band I ever know, they are freakking tight, happening shit, they did Lamb Of God's covers, the vocalist is amazing manz, and he is only 19 years old. The gig MetalWars2 would have been a failure without War Ensemble

Let me speak my bit here about what I think of our local metal scene is like. To me , the metal scene as a whole is an utter dissappointment. Yes I am saying it once more, its disgusting. I am not talking about the musical side of metal, I am targetting at the people involved , band members in particular. When I went to MetalWars2, I see hatred amongst the bands, I am so damn glad I was with War Ensemble. As for some of the bands, both thumbs down on attitude. Learn how to separate your on-stage & off-stage persona.

( 2 Paragraphs here were taken out in respect of a friend's opinions )

Sorry I have to say this , if you have so much hatred in yourselves, please kill yourself, dont insult music with your inability to handle the chaos within yourselves. I sometimes wonder how you these kinda of subhuman can stand looking at yourselves in the mirror, try a reflection from a pool of urine, it might help you see better.

As for the real passionate metal scene peepz, power to Metal! I say power to War Ensemble \m/

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

War Ensemble is freakin Cover band. In other words, they rip off!

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home