GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Revenge Of The Oily Chilli


I was greedy, very greedy.

After Wala, Shirlyn gave Brandon & me a treat at Crystal Jade. I had one and a half piece of carrot cake and one WHOLE pot of that oily chilli!!! Damn!!

The chilli took over me the next few days, I couldnt control the amount of times I had to go to the toilet! From solid, to liquid to nothing and a burning tummy! Shitty Chilli!

I have had the most ultimate burning sensation anyone could experience. I have learned my lesson well, dont mess around with Chilli, and Oil.. Dont!

5 Comments:

Blogger ToPaZsKyE said...

Can u get any mo explicit with the details?? :S

12:27 PM  
Blogger Cookiss99 said...

hehe... i can give u more details, you want it? kekeke

8:05 AM  
Blogger The Wandering Deity said...

ahahahhahahahh!!! GLUTTON! sorry to hear that you had to frequent the wajangshil (korean for toilet) and that your tummy was upset.

next time, binge on chocolates and olive oil. much more fun. heheheh!

ps am borrowing akasha's id to log in here. dang. you put your comment preference for bloggers only. arrgghhh!!! meanie!

- deity

9:35 AM  
Blogger Cookiss99 said...

hoyoh Deity!

I learnt a new korean word! thks! gonna use it on me korean frds..keke..

Yah i am quite a glutton when it comes to chilli.. cant help it but this time de reaction was indeed quite extreme!

I had to edit de anon contents coz i am recieving alot of Anon comments swearing at me due to one of the post i wrote.

Thanks for leaving ur comment! I will add ya to ma link k deity!

10:07 AM  
Blogger X said...

confucius say
no wind where got waves?

i say
coconut oil makes anon swear

........bwahhahhahaha
yah, remember to add deity
she yer arien "sizta"

1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home