GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Today is Nisan14


I haven slept much, but I aint gonna miss a memorial event today, its the day Yeshua died for our sins according to the Jewish calendar, Nisan14, sundown..

Every Nisan14 would be a full moon.

I wonder why is Good Friday a Public Holiday and people seemed to be celebrating the date of death of Jesus instead of commemorating it.

Oh well, I have said enough about Nisan14, I talk about it every year, but try to remember to say a short prayer to God , thanking him for his kindness.

God gave u 86,400 seconds of life today, have you used even 1 second today to thank him? Ponder on this my friends...while I go do my soul searching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home