GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Maria @ Great Wall Of China


I have to put this picto up coz its damn beautiful. How can one resist a beautiful face like Maria's with the glory of Chinese history behind her, this picto is just amazing. I Love it!

By the Way, Maria is a local music supporter! Whoo!

2 Comments:

Blogger ToPaZsKyE said...

Wooman, u are one hecka funny! *lol* thanks for the post! :P may I also add that u're such a pal? All da best gal!

7:51 PM  
Blogger Cookiss99 said...

the post supposed to have more words but I was writing outta point so yah sweet and simple! Together we shall SUPPORT LOCAL MUSIC SCENE!!

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home