GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Engrish for L'Arc~en~Ciel


I seriously wonder whats wrong with the Japs or myself.. If its done on purpose or not.. I really dunnoe, I only know the whole Magazine cover looked so wrong.

So tell me.. what has Wonder BJ got anything to do with L'Arc~en~Ciel ?? This one super spoil the band's image loh.. hiyoh!

2 Comments:

Blogger Christopher Martin said...

They were paid to use their image as marketing for Canon's Wonder BJ (Bubble Jet) printers.

A friend of mine has the poster ;-)

7:07 AM  
Blogger Cookiss99 said...

Hello Chris!

Hahaha thanks for the info.. If you hadnt not told me I would think L'arc-en-ciel is crazy!

But still the poster looks kinda funny dun u tik so??

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home