GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Friday, April 21, 2006

Mad China Man


Look what I found! My 14-year-old Dick Lee's Mad China Man cassette!!

Yes, no matter what you say about him, he is still one of the most respected local artist I have ever come across. I like him since my secondary school days. If you realised, he is so far the only one that came up with Singapore's very own genre of music, with this Mad China Man release.

I went to his first and last concert held at Singapore Kallang Theatre, its amazing! It was like a riot concert! His whole family was up on stage too, with special guest Tanya Chua & Jacinta, all happening local musicians. If you didnt catch his first and last concert in Singapore, its available on DVD at HMV.

If I ever get to meet him, I am gonna ask him how he kept his youthful looks! He is same age as my mummy!! Gosh! Incredible!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lounge Lizard said...

Botox...

3:01 PM  
Blogger Cookiss99 said...

Lounge Lizard - Hhahaha I also noe.. just dun wanna "malu" him on ma blog.. hahah

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home