GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Da Funky Monkey & Gang

Left Ngak, Middle Eric Ng, Right Jim Lim

It' was my pleasure to meet Eric on my birthday. One of those people, I dont have to speak much to them but get very inspired by their acheivements.

Eric owns his own production/publishing company called Funky Monkeys Productions. He is the man behind the chinese music scene, he wrote some of my favourite chinese songs like Tanya Chua's 無底洞 & JayCee's 最動聽.

There are other chinese songs he wrote which are chart-toppers, you can read more of him with the link attached.. yah.. Singapore's hidden talent, The Invisible Music Man..

Ngak , this guy has an amazing voice that can mesmerised anyone out there who watches him sing.. no doubts about his voice, its God-given, and I am always amazed by the way he sings.

Jim Lim , I dont know him personnally but If you have heard of local chinese pop band called Dreamz FM, he was the main vocals for that band, he too has an incredible voice.

All I can say is these 3 when get together in the name of music, they have just created the Dynamic Atomic Trio! Kudos to them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home