GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Sunday, May 21, 2006

2006 COMPASS Awards

KUDOS to Jim Lim & Xiaohan!
The Award Winning Song was 我的爱 by 孙燕姿 Lyrics : Xiaohan & Melody : Jim Lim

I am so "sua ku" until I dont even know COMPASS has this awards presenting dinner that happens annually until Eric invited me to today's dinner! Wah kaoz.. But anyways, it was good to see Xiaohan & Jim were part of the Award-winning people!

I saw Dick Lee! I was so thrilled that he was just sitting the next table to mine! You know he is like my idol! yahh.. idol until he went up on stage to sing a super-i-dunnoe-wad-he-is-singing song, den that was the time I erased him off from my brains temporary during the dinner.

Electrico won The best local band or english song award I think but Amanda Ling wasnt there! Only Slantboy Desmond & Daniel Sasson was there, not even Leonard Soosay was there! Hiyah!

Concave Scream performed 'Live" on stage.. yeahahah I saw Pann! Alot of people told me we looked alike.. so.. yah.. I will support for that fact! GO GO Pann! Go GO Concave Scream!

I met Jimmy & Mianshi! I was so happy to see them, didnt expect to see them there! If Jimmy never msg me that he saw Eric at the dinner I wldnt even know I knew people outside my table.

I saw Sun Yanzi, she looks quite cute in the babydoll dress. And I think I saw JJ Lin, wait... was it the thick layers of make-up or was it him.. hiyah not too sure lah..

The coolest people who attended at the COMPASS dinner gotto be the Funkie Monkies.. where the girls overdressed and the guys underdressed and the monkiest gang of the whole entire lot that attended the "classy" dinner. When Jim & Xiaohan went up to recieve their "throphies" Alan Z was screaming all the way and when Jim Lim did a solo with the piano, Alan shouted " JIM U R SO SEXXY! " .. now now.. thats riot! Power!

The whole dinner was horrible except for the FunkieMonkies! Coz of them, COMPASS dinner was fun! And once again I would like to congratulate Xiaohan & Jim Lim, they were the stars of the FM peepz that nite! Try to win everything for the next year's COMPASS dinner K!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home