GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

THJS Studio


Jeff is the owner of THJS studio.. I used to hang out there almost everyday during SAE days.. the place is so comfy and "homely" that I would fall asleep there everytime I visit .. I would always sleep underneath this console.. heh..

THJS studio is an "underground" studio embedded under the grounds of a "holy land" somewhere in upper bukit timah. Everytime I go there its feels like Da Vinci code kinda.. yeah the studio is de holy grail in my point of view.. hehe

Its about time I go back & check out the studio. It has been a long time and I miss Jeff & his family & of coz I missed liming out there~ Great place owned by great people.

Nice picture eeh! I took it! Hhaha..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

is that you in the picture?

come out! come out!

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home