GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Monday, May 01, 2006

Winner of JamX 2006 - Dubious Brothers


I finally found them!! The Dubious Brothers Winners of JamX 2006!

I was selling CDs there right beside de stage and I was quite blown off by their performance and I knew they would win! They are a bunch of happening dudes, yeah especially de vocalist.. he have some really cool moves manz!

Their orginal song L'il Miss Judy is pretty catchy. I like Dubious Brothers !!!! Thank gawd I finally found them on YouTube... check out their performance at JamX with their cool orginal - L'il Miss Judy at the YouTube link below...

Dubious Brothers - L'ill Miss Judy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home