GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

The Day That Marks The Beast


Day 666, only happens once in our lifetimes, once in a millienuim that the date has a triple 6 (incomplete number in God's eyes) , 6th June 2006.

It's Slayer's Day! And movie THE Omen opens today as well!

Went to watched The Omen with Brandon and it was quite a dissappointing one. Well what do you expect on day666? Nothing! Crappy people in the cinema, crappy show and crappy moods! Oh well, nevermind.. I will try to see it in the Chinese point of view, 6 means luck in Chinese, soo.. alot of people chose this day to get married as well.. sooo..what I am trying to say is its just another day...arrrgg..nevermind lah!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

would you believe that my bday also has three 6s. 060166 and theres a mark on my forehead. luckily its not the mark of the devil. my mommy told me that if ever i get into trouble, look at my forehead and dial that number. the last time i did that, the police came

2:25 AM  
Blogger Cookiss99 said...

My Hero has commented!!!! WhooHOO!

And Leonard, you kid me not! No wonder you are so lucky!! Luck Luck Luck Lucky Leonard!!

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home