GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Happy Now Huh??




Ok lah, are u happy now? I stole the picture from AgingYouth Web-zine ( Sorry Willy ) and donated one picto of myself to this post.. LOOK carefully!! We probably have the same pattern but WE dont looked alike!! He is a Guy and I am A Girl! For gawd sake manz!!

Everytime when people ask me if I knew who were Concave Scream , I agar agar knew whats coming up next oredi. You all hor ( you know who you are ) says so much about Pann and Me looking alike until I like kena psycho-ed and believed that WE actually looked alike.. wah lau ehh!!

Anyways, Pann is a happening dude comparing to me oki! He has more then 10 guitar efx when he plays.. he looks like he is dancing while playing and stepping on his efx. Den me leh?? I cant even hold a guitar properly lohh!!! I am only a wash-others-laundry-coz-I-2-free Maid! ( Eric, Ngak , happy? )

If you donnoe who is who on the above picto.. den u can go bang the wall liao hor!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! iS that you cookiss? for real? really! you are pretty, like Moi!!! ha! so bad of X for saying that you're a gung-ho.

post more pictures puhhleezzz????

12:41 AM  
Blogger Cookiss99 said...

Hey Deity sista!!

Thanks!
I am quite used to people saying I looked like some guy!!

Will put up more pictures for YOU!!

11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and i thought u already added me in your friendster! hmpppp!!!

by the way, do you know jerry yan? of the F4 fame? he's kinda my missing soulmate... heheheh...

please... do not tell the chaos, okay???

12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home