GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Saturday, May 27, 2006

TIRAMISU @ Art Museum


I finally DID NOT missed Tiramisu's performance this time! I really enjoyed every single gig of theirs, they have some out-of-the-world concepts that will definitely rawked all your brainjuice out!

Everything about Tiramisu is interesting, from the sounds to the songs to the band members to the showmanship, I never gotten enough of their gigs! I would be there for the next one! Rizman keep me updated k!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cookiss99 said...

Well thats de whole idea isnt it?? hahaha.. but you guys are simply great manz! I enjoyed the gig! Thanks for putting up such a good performance!

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home