GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Leonard Soosay The Man & The Hand


Leonard Soosay is on the top of my Local Hero List. I respect this dude alot! He is an Audio Engineer in Snakeweed Studio, he is not just any average audio engineer, he is one X-tra-ordinary man.. X-Man!

While I was doing my studies on the local music industry, I found out Leonard has this incredible charisma amongst de local music industry. Leonard is amazingly popular! He has NO website, NO namecards, NO studio number, NO advertising, NO any forms of marketing, NO assistance to help him at all, NO nothing! But yet.. this dude is well-known for being himself and his skills, so HE Is THE ADVERTISTMENT! Of course, along with that he has won the bestest form of advertising..yes.. By The Word Of Mouth, the ultimate most superior form of spreading news. How de heck did he became THIS popular?? Amazing right!!!

Although I dont know him that well but he is one of my biggest influence and inspiration to be a better person. He always encourages me through little stories and comments. Leonard is a great guy with a big heart , he loves Cats.. meeowww.. he is a really nice dude.

Being so successful as he is, he has NO airs, and in fact, more humble than any human beings out there! Leonard, you are legendary you know.. I wanna be you when I grow up!!

Many Many *Salutes* to Leonard.. yah.. Leonard Soosay The Man & The Hand

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home