GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Sunday, June 11, 2006

The Ultimate SG Babe - TANYA CHUA 蔡健雅



Thanks to da Funkie Monkies, I gotto meet Tanya Chua 蔡健雅!! She is gorgoeus manz! Yesterday she performed at Fort Canning for this year's Art Festival, POPAgenda organized by NAC. I was touched by her performance, the way she sings, just tingle this "high" feelings within me, I stood right at the front of the stage even though the kick drum's sounds triggered my heart to pound irregularly. I just wanna watch her perform, plus Eric (Funky Monkey) went up on stage to jam with Tanya live, for 2 songs 无底洞 and 夜盲震, and as 小寒 had said, its magical to see them work/jam together.

Tanya Chua 蔡健雅 has just won the Best Female Singer in 17th Golden Melody Award in Taiwan last nite, she made Singapore proud! Well done Tanya!! CONGRATULATIONS! Her new song Beautiful Love is simply heavenly.. the gig today was fantastic.. all the most happening songs she sang.. truly music from the heart.. I can feel it manz!

Check out her new song Beautiful Love at the link below...

Beautiful Love MTV

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Her music is very excellent!
I like the music of tanya most!
^_^

7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tanya,U are the best!

Love u,Love your music.

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home