GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Becoming Royston - The Movie


Wahaha.. Must watch this movie!! Shirlyn Tan from band UnXpected has a cool role in it!! She is de grouchy hair salon manager, heehe.. looks ah-lian-ish to me.. gangstar Shirl! WhahHHA

Anyways, I have yet to watch the show.. but the name sounds like its a story based on Royston Tan (the famous local movie director that went against all odds) .. I like him, I like his movies.. soo i am gonna watch.. some more got Shirlyn inside.. where can dont watch??!!

You can watch the trailers at the link below..

Becoming Royston- Trailer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home