GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Sunday, March 25, 2007

To All The Lazy People In This World


Go away you repulsive soul,
Good for nothing that’s all you know.
Simple chores that were sent to you
All you do was to stare and gloom.
Pick yourself up and fight,
No one gonna defense your right.
Shadow of you will deteriorate,
For the all mistake that you made.
Stop giving yourself excuse,
Just admit all your failure.
Face it or learn the past,
All this experience will make you far.
If not,
Stay away you bloody loser.
Astro™


I just read the above post from Adrian Astroboy's blog, and I felt he has written all I have felt about the lazy people around me now, so I decided to paste it here! DIE all you Lazy MFs SLOTHs!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home