GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Thursday, March 22, 2007

UGLY BETTY ME

I dunnoe when, I dunnoe how but I know I've got some nicks for me right now..

Ever since my hair cut.. people have been giving me nicknames, even my mum gave me one.

Actually, EVEN before I got my hair cut people have been saying I look like some male guitarist, not about to mention who coz that's the past!

My mum calls me WATARI, I have no idea who is that as apparently according to my mum is way way passed my era.

Friends from Fashionbar & Kandi Bar calls me VELMA DINKLEY, one character from Scooby Doo


Out from no where when I went to MOS, the people starts saying I resemble someone, and there you go.. now I bet they call me UGLY BETTY, because I dont even know their names and they dont know my name too. So next time, if they happened to be looking for me, they prolly ask "Where's that Fashionbar girl who looks like Ugly Betty?".. hur hur..



I kinda relate to the character UGLY BETTY, first of all, yeah I agree I pretty much looked like that and also, both of us are somehow related to the Fashion industry and yeah.. the harsh realities and all. Heh.. Oh well.. guess what?? I am going to change my hair style!! And make myself sure that I dont resemble anyone else. Gawd damn it!

2 Comments:

Blogger ToPaZsKyE said...

Gal u totally crack me up. It dun matter if you have a mop for hair cos u rock babes!

9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh. you're as pretty as i am. remember that. now, chill!

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home