GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Thursday, March 15, 2007

My Fashionable Captains


Hoho! Introducing the best captains I have ever known! Pamela & Santos!
On your left you have Pamela, the Floor Captain of Fashionbar.
On your right that's Santos, the Bar Captain of Fashionbar.
I love their working attitude, I love their styles and I Love them! To me there's no captains better than them!
Do check them out if you happen to drop by Fashionbar, you will know why I love them so much!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

warao. like the rest of us invisible like that.

booooooooo.

i is New Age Sensitive Woman.

HEAR ME ROAR!

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home