GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Scissor Sisters - The Band


I am currently digging into the Scissor Sisters Music.. I think they are weird and interesting and they have catchy tunes. I first heard of them because of the song " I Dont Feel Like Dancing" , the title of the song is contradicting to the music because it is so catchy that makes you wanna dance! They give you the Abba, BeeGees, Suede and Metrosexual, Glam and Psychotic kinda feelin' which makes me feel like dancing! Check them out! I am sure those interested in the pop culture would love their tunes!

Scissor Sisters on WikiPedia
Scissor Sisters MySpace



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home