GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Saturday, July 01, 2006

The Movie - CLICK


I just watched Mr Deeds.. yes again.. I like that show, its funny and touching.. and I like Adam Sandler! He is one super cool dude.. 2nd on my "men-I-would-date" list..hahahha.. for those who knows me, would know who is the 1st! Yeeaah Johnny Depp manz!! WhooHOo!

Anyways, this new Adam Sandler Movie is interesting, CLICK. I have not watched it yet but I check out the trailer for this movie, its gonna be something like what Adam Sandler always does, the funny and touching movie. I am sure gonna watch this one. Some more got cool soundtracks from Tears For Fears & Gwen Stefani. Dunnoe when they are gonna launch it in SG though, but I will be waiting!

Check out the trailer at the link below..

CLICK Trailer

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And here i thought i had a chance with u :( i am not even number 2. Sigh. oh well....

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home