GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Sunday, July 02, 2006

A Letter to Mr Depp


Dear Mr Johnny Depp,

I crown you as the Most Desirable guy alive on planet Earth! You give me heartache just by looking at your pictures because you are so ridiculously good-looking.. awwwww... you have no idea how much I think of you when you are not around by my side all these years!

I wished you would ask me out for a date someday, but I know I would never ever ever have the chance because, I also know, when you really do ask me out for a date, I would probably be dead coz its beyond comprehension and I might just go crazy and stab myself many times happily. So, if you can, try not to ask me out lah hor? thanks

And also, try not to act in so many movies lah, coz everytime when I watched a movie with you starring in it, I usually end up not understanding the whole movie, because I was busy looking at you and only you you you until end of the movie.

Mr Depp, you truely amazed me with lotsa confusions.. how can anyone so beautiful like you ever existed in such an ugly world? How come I am drooling non-stop, how did you do that? Why must you be so handsome? Why must you be so interesting in both reel and real life? Why Why Why??

So moral behind this post? Simple.. I answer you.. the moral of this post is..

I LIKE JOHNNY DEPP!!!

yah , you know it!
XXX
Cookiss

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know... Chaos got a close resemnlance to Johhny Depp... yeah! in person! i wont mind sharing him with ya. hehehehhe!!!

1:01 AM  
Blogger ToPaZsKyE said...

gal, u sound like psychological pathological stalker....but u are funny as heck! :P

10:54 AM  
Blogger Cookiss99 said...

Deity - What??? Chaos looks like Mr Depp!! Oh my Gawd.. you are one supa-lucky gurl!!!! I am jealous!!!

Topazskye - Yeah Yeah I am a funny psychological pathological stalker.. ure absolutely correct! HHAa!

11:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i posted something in your friendsters. hhehehehehe!

1:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I BROWSED THROUGH YOUR FRIENDSTER PICTURES AND GUESS WHAT I FOUND! AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!

9:49 PM  
Blogger Cookiss99 said...

Deity! Thanks for your JD Boy picto!!! HhAHAa, and what did you find in my picture profile? Mr X issit?? HAHahhaa

12:22 AM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh said...

owwww ok so im missing bigtime in all yer friendsters huh... well i got a boring one...

ditto about Mr Depp btw! gee... liked him since Edward Scissorhands to Gilbert Grape to Capt.Jack Sparrow...

1:35 AM  
Blogger Cookiss99 said...

atomicvelvetsigh - Johnny Depp's MINEEE!!! please dun take him away from meeee plsssss.. hahahaa..

Friendster, if u hv an account u can add me at ..

cookiss99@gmail.com

See yaa!

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home