GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

"Live The Dream" Press Conference @ Fashionbar


I had to wake up at 6am for this event so I could reach there as early as 8AM to open Fashionbar's doors for strangers to come and do their set-up for "Live The Dream" Press Conference!

It was all not too bad except for a messy affair between all the organisers because of mis-communications, other then that, everything ran smoothly!

During the event, lotsa reporters were snapping here and there at the "judges" for this new progam which would be launched somewhere in August this year. The judges - Dick Lee, Ken Lim, Utt, Michelle Yeoh & Andrea



I was also snapping here and there with my own camera at my own staff.. hahaha.. I even snapped the "forcasted" finalist for the program! except they are all below 25 years old.. haha.. just for fun, anyways they all looked good dont they?

This progam is something like SG Idol except its only for people 25 yrs and older! Muahahha! No need to queue for an audition! Just record your singing talent on your phone video and send it to them! Easy! I think I might wanna join..hehe.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey sarah here! how are you? i cant see your messages on msn, tried messaging you but you didnt reply! india's a blast! goodness im living in another world! do u want sarees?

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home