GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Friday, May 04, 2007

Christopher Pua @ FashionBar



OMG!!! I saw this dude in flesh when I was handeling a Yahoo! Event at FashionBar! Wah lau eh he looks damn good loh, I was standing at all angles of Fashionbar (like a stalker) just to stare and admire the beauty of this guy, I even followed him to outsude the restroom... extreme desperation sial! Simply cant take my eyes off him.

He looks like a mix between Jerry Yan & Vincent Ng... simply perfect... yummy! All these years of CLEO Eligible Bachelor, no one has ever gotten my attention and made me keep talkin about them (other then Mr Brandon Khoo) except for this great & handsome man, Mr Christopher Pua! Drrools..

Please come to Fashionbar more often okie Mr Pua! I am lookin forward to see you in person again! Whooo!! Congratulations for winning the title CLEO ELIGIBLE BACHELOR 2007! No one deserve this better den you, Mr Gorgeous!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah! he looks like Jerry Yan, and a lot better. oh i should tell you Jerry Yan was big in the Philippines.

btw, have you seen the latest Pirate movie yet? if not, now is the time to do so!!! Goooooo!!!

2:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it doesn't matter if he is good looking but this guy has a bad attitude.

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home