GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Shirlyn's NewFound Jealousy


This long awaited album is finally OUT! Shirlyn Tan's NewFound Jealousy! I am so so proud of her!!

You can get this CD in stores with a small fee but I tell you, the production process, the time taken to write the originals and the recording and all that is PRICELESS! For a preview of this CD please click below..

WWW.SHIRLYNTAN.COM

This Girl is gonna be BIG someday SOON, I love her voice, I love her passion for music, I love her perseverance, I love her songs, aww.. dont we all love Shirlyn??

Congratulations Shirlyn!! Official Launch on 7th April @ Esplanade Outdoor Theatre @ 7pm!! Be There!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home