GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Monday, May 07, 2007

Grasshopper The Band (Cao Meng)


WOAH! The "PI LI PAH LAH" band is back! Doing a concert in Singapore somemore! Coolness. its like retro canto-pop coming back to life! I still remember the "I Love Chopin" cover they did years back, like it so much!

I met Remus Choy of Grasshopper today at Fashionbar and served him. He looks fantastic for his age which I think he is in his 40s? Yah you can say its plastic or botox or wadever under the knife.. but he really looks good manz, very handsome somemore! hehe..

I was hoping to get a picture with him at Fashionbar but on seecond thoughts I rather not, coz I think he needs a break from the media and fans so tts why he came to Fashionbar to relax, and he has been in Fashionbar for 3 days in a row!

Anyways, Canto-pop has been very popular since my "tea-dance' days.. but not many places plays canto-pop now, I hope someday Canto the disco club comes back to life again.. I missed those days.. haha.. All the best to Cao Meng's concert! And I love Remus Choy! Whahahah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home