GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Monday, July 31, 2006

Go West To The Grand Boulevard


Today I met Eric da Funky Monkey
Today I met XiaoHan
Today I met YuXuan
Today I met Junwei
Today Jiahui arrived
Today I am freakking happy I met soo many people
Today I meet 4/5 of West Grand Boulevard
I like West Grand Boulevard coz -
Daphne Khoo is soo cute and well-mannered!
Jude is so ridiculously funny
Erik , thank you for your honesty
Dharma is half Chinese
And Their producer is Leonard Soosay
And their music is good
You have no idea how freakking happy I am today..
Thank you Funky Monkey!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello there,

I have a question for the webmaster/admin here at cookiss99.blogspot.com.

May I use part of the information from this post right above if I give a backlink back to your website?

Thanks,
Jules

3:53 PM  
Blogger Cookiss99 said...

Jules, sure

1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home