GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Sunday, November 20, 2005

What SUB?

You must be SUBlimed over your SUB-categories

DEFINTION
sub-
pref.
sub- (BELOW)
sub- (NOT QUITE)
sub- (NOT EQUAL)
sub- (SMALLER)
Less than completely or normally; nearly; almost: subhuman

-I have been SUBbed!
-Someone is SUBing me!
-Isnt it easier to stick to objectives then to SUB it?
-I wanna merge into the light not SUB-merge into the darkness
-Are you SUB-normal?
-I would rather be Human then a SUB-human
-And I wouldnt wanna be thinking like a SUB-deb
-Standards or SUB-standards?
-When will this SUBdividing ever end?

This SUBject would not SUBlimate me becoz Life is oredi so complicated and we want to keep it simple, keep your Objectives. SUBtract your SUBs because it's SUBversive. Give me SUBstance not SUBterfuge. SUBstantially, SUBsequently after said all these, instead of feeling SUBservient , let this SUBject SUBside. Now Me & You SUBsist.

Life is contradicting because you SUB- too much, there must be some absolutes in Life. Life is good in Simplicity. No more SUBs SUBjoin SUBs, it SUXZ!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home