GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Monday, November 07, 2005

The Guy Who Found D Fountain Of Youth


I Like Joe Ng
Dun Ask Me Why

I Like Joe Ng
Someone Tell Me Why!

When He Smiles
My My Brains Go Wild
And I Looked Like a Clown

MeePok Man was He
When I Was Sixteen
I Missed The Whole Damn Thing

Joe Became a Vocalist
For a Band called Padres
My Interest In Him Increased

where are you,
Joe Ng Joe Ng,
meetin over due

Joe Ng..hmmm...
what a smile..
Joe Ng... Yay
photos in my file

LocalBarBoy Joe
I love YOU!

Written by Cookiss99 under the guidance of BKLK

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!!!!!! :)

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home