GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Monday, October 31, 2005

Cookiss Iz A CD Seller @ Esplanade

Today I sell UnXpected CDs at Esplanade coz they are performing there. The crowd was gourd damn happening. The Cowboy Bar gang were there to support as well!
The atmosphere was my POV of perfection, a great band performing on stage under the unique canopy created by Volkswagen with a great seaview behind them, with lotsa friends and lotsa nice songs with superb lightings, everything is just so nice.
I like to sell CDs ( dunnoe why ) , especially when you are selling for a great band like UnXpected. The people who bought the CDs were ALL very nice people as well.
Met up with Junie and I am so glad I saw her again after the longest time, she always make me feel very happy when I speak to her, lotsa laughs, she is such a joker.
Jordan was very nice as well.. he came and find me at the Mech table, he bought a CD from me and he bought a pain-relieving cream for me for the bruise I gotten from last Thursday's drunk fight. So sweet of him!
After that Scweet Markie called me, although its only for a while but I just feel great speaking to him for that little while.. heh. Everybody was nice , everything was fine except for ONE idiot which I shall not elaborate further, but on the whole, I just felt today is a Good day! I wanna sell more CDs!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandra Ng said...

oh my God!


you're cookiss99!


i've been to yr blog a couple of times, but never did realise that it was you! heh

5:33 PM  
Blogger Cookiss99 said...

oh my God!

Sandralicious left me a comment!!!

heheh...

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home