GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

The Twin Effect


Twins, Twins! I meet a pair of twins in every phrase of my life...

-When I was in kindergarden, there was a pair of twins( 1boy, 1girl, identical ) in my class, I cant recall their names.
-When I was in RGPS, there was another pair of female twins, Jocelyn & Jaslyn ( identical ) in my class.
-When I was in BVSS, there was a pair of male twins, Lianhui & Lianwei ( identical ) in my class, this pair looked so alike, I still cannot identify who is who till this day.
-When I was working in Chinajump, I met June & Junie ( identical ), and they are like the most happening twins in the night industry.
-When I moved on to Siam Supperclub, I met Charlie and he has a twin brother ( non-identical )
-When I started to work with local music, I met Brandon and he has a twin brother ( identical )

Above picture is Junie & Brandon, I guess you dont need to think very hard how June ( Junie's twin sis ) or Barry ( Bran's twin bro ) looked liked coz they are 2 pairs of identical twins! Interesting ! I wanna meet more twins!

5 Comments:

Blogger X said...

that's a very nice photo, but with brandon's mouth wide open like that, his face looks very long. sorta like characters from the simpsons. all in all, both are photogenic and the gurl has a beautiful smile.

8:21 PM  
Blogger Cookiss99 said...

I also think its a very nice picture & I think Brandon & Junie looks good in this picture... Thanks for ur compliment on the picture X

8:44 AM  
Blogger Sandra Ng said...

bart simpson............ hahahahaha!

7:57 PM  
Blogger X said...

and someone actually agrees with me.....

3:07 PM  
Blogger X said...

wendz...when yer gonna update yer blog? very busy ah? the twin effect gonna give me defect soon if yer dun post someth new

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home