GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Bitchology


-When I stand up for myself and my beliefs, they call me a bitch.
-When I stand up for those I love, they call me a bitch.
-When I speak my mind, think my own thoughts or do things my own way, they call me a bitch.
-Being a bitch means I won't compromise what's in my heart. It means I live my life MY way. It means I won't allow anyone to step on me.
-When I refuse to tolerate injustice and speak against it, I am defined as a bitch.
-The same thing happens when I take time for myself instead of being everyone's maid, or when I act a little selfish.
-It means I have the courage and strength to allow myself to be who I truly am and won't become anyone else's idea of what they think I "should" be.
-I am outspoken, opinionated and determined. I want what I want and there is nothing wrong with that!

So try to stomp on me, try to douse my inner flame, try to squash every ounce of beauty I hold within me. You won't succeed. And if that makes me a bitch, so be it. I embrace the title and am proud to bear it.
Say thank you the next time someone calls you a bitch...

B = Babe
I = In
T = Total
C = Control of
H = Herself

B = Beautiful
I = Intelligent
T = Talented
C = Charming
H = Hell of a Woman

B = Beautiful
I = Individual
T = That
C = Can
H = Handle anything

"If you can't do something right, get a woman to do it."

Taken from Patricia's email to Cookiss

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow i so agree with this blog my dear. You got some really wonderful skills for writing. Keep it up. and yeah tell them as it is plain talk bad manners lol. ;)

10:27 PM  
Blogger Cookiss99 said...

markie i didnt write this, its taken from an email sent to me from a friend to make me feel better.. heh.. me not tt good really.. u r better

5:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home