GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Cookiss @ MediaCorp Star Idol MianJie

Today I went to MediaCorp to watch the recording of Star Idol 2005 and also to support Mianshi's sister MianJie ( F2 ) I was auite surprised she is quite good at acting!
The audience was a nuisance, probably I am old oredi and I didnt really fit in to the fanclub of people who are still in their early teens, they were screaming hysterically the whole freaking time, shouting non-sensical stuff to attract attention. Manz! Me and Mianshi buay tahan. Overall the recording of the show was quite interesting lah, especially when MianJie did so well.


I know MianJie through her sister Mianshi and I think I know her for almost 2 years now. Since the day I knew her, she has been very interested in the entertainment field, last year she actually wanted to join SG idol but she was 16 and the minimun age for idol was 17 or sth.. and I remember telling her to try this year, and she never stopped trying and she ended up in Star Idol 2005's top 20. I am very happy for her and I will support her knowing she has this passion since young. And I wish her here ALL the best & may she be the future Star Idol! Go Go MianJie!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mianjie rawks! but a pity she is eliminated. anyway hope tat she dun feel depressed. life still nd 2 go on so look on e brite side!

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home