GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Monday, November 14, 2005

I See Stupid People!

I have been repressed so much now I am releasing all the anger I kept inside me for the longest time. I have a limit like anyone else, I try to be nice to people but people freakking taking advantage of that situation, so fug all those retards! Dont think I am turning mad or what, its just I met too many stupid people for me to handle, if u were me , I am sure u will be angry too. I tell you the kind of people I meet.

- Irresponsible riders or drivers, drink and ride , either they kill themselves or kill other people, selfish fuggers
- Self-Centred People who dun listen, keep talking about their own POV and when others speak they just shut people up, selfish fuggers
- Unappreciative people, u do lotsa things for them and they just take it for granted, unthankful bastards
- People who have no basic manners or couteousy, just plain rude coz they think its cool? Yah go fug urselves
- Imposers who impose their thoughts on other people coz they think it work for themselves therefore it works for everybody, self-centred fuggers.
- Proud assholes, these kind always end up in shitholes, coz to keep their pride, they say everything, do everything, fake everything, and hurt everyone to satisfy their own ego boost, u balloon head muther fuggers
- Empty vessels makes the most noise, everything u say they noe, everything u say is wrong, in actual fact, they dont noe shit, stupiak fuggers
- Drunkards, Gamblers , Junkies, these people deserved to be punished severely. Useless fuggers
- People who lived by a label, thats just being fake, the worst deception is self-deception, so carry on fuggin urselves up
- People who uses black magic on others, all I can say of these people is that they are just PLAIN stupid, it all comez back to urself, stupid fuggers!
- Self-Indulgence peepz, their brains are filled with Me , Me and Me, be it Self-Glorifying, or Self-Pity , I am Not a Fan of people who are a fan of themselves only. So Die in your loneliness, ignorant fuggers
- Angry people like me, coz we repressed too much and now that it has reached the limit , we burst, and we will know who truely cares for us after everything, so control ur temper u angry fuggers!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So..... which of the above categories do I fall into?

2:17 AM  
Blogger Cookiss99 said...

spunky : U are just stubborn, like me.. Ur intentions are good, so dun associate urself with this post, I am facing more shitty people den u tik manz..

X : yeah i tik its de "New Water" efx.. so u stay whr u are dun tik abt coming back to SG

4:37 AM  
Blogger X said...

stay here? no way...i'm gonna get blinded by their fashion sense someday...

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow what a mouthfull and quite true. You always seem to hit the nail directly centre of the head wendy lol. Hope u dont stay angry that long though it isnt you. But nice to hear your xpressions JUS LUV IT. :);)

10:33 PM  
Blogger Cookiss99 said...

Markie Markie... These has been the flints in my brains for the longest time waiting to be sparked and ignited.. yeah apparently, the spark went off..

5:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home