GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Friday, May 23, 2008

Remembering Curtis (1968-2008)


To My Dear Friend, Curtis Newman aks Chaos

Death Separates Us By Force
Gone Has Chaos
I Am At Great Loss

Death Is Inevitable
Mother Nature's Cruelty
And It Is Irreversible

But The Living Brain Defies Death
Memories Of A Dear Friend Will Never Cease
Even Though You Have Taken Your Last Breath

One Minute Of Silence
Sending My Condolences
Braving Up To Acceptance

I WIll Remember You
A Good Friend So Cool
MJ's Johnny Depp In Blue

You Will Be Much Missed
For You Are Our Masterpiece
May You Rest In Peace
Your Soul At Ease

Farewell My Friend...

1 Comments:

Blogger The Wandering Deity said...

thank you so much cookiss. i am sure Chaos will appreciate your thoughts and efforts. i am trying to cope with life without him. it's very difficult... everyday is a struggle... you do know that he was my homeboy, the one i came to every night for the past 3 years. i don't know what else to say... this is all still too much for me to process...

thanks you so much for the poem anyway. and the friendship...

you know my email address in gmail, you can still write me from there.

take care!

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home