GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Sting & The Police @ Fashionbar


While others paid $300 per ticket to watch Sting & The Police 'live' concert in Singapore yesterday, I got to see him for free in Fashionbar today. Sting and gang just picked Fashionbar and decided they they wanna chill out.
I am not a big fan of The Police, but the people around were going 'gaga' over them. Again, I became security at the table to ensure the privacy of Mr Sting. My bosses were so excited to be with them! Signed 6 Dom Perginon for Sting & gang!
They looked so normal no one around them knows it Sting or The Police, just another "ang mo" in the house. But its great to have them around definitely! Sorry no pictures this time, although I very much wanted to take picture with Sting, but like I mentioned earlier, I was one of the security to ensure his privacy so, yah too bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home