GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Sunday, November 18, 2007

BEOWULF-Angelina Jolie


Its not enough that Angelina Jolie in flesh is already so alluring, the animated version of her in BEOWULF is incredibly gorgeous, she is a goddess manz... I heard she is a "Bi"... mmm.. hurhurhur.... ok enough.. Sorry Brad, u lucky bustard!

Check out this BEOWULF movie trailer, listen to Angelina Jolie's voice and the sound efx they put on it, especially the part.. "Thiss I Sswear", damn mezmerising..

BTW, Beowulf sucks, dont watch unless u are only watching Angelina Jolie, she is gawd damn sexxy I tell ya.. "Thisss I Ssswear.."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home