GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Take care Wendy.

It is me, Psycho.

I havent been to blog in here for awhile because i had to bathe my dog and go for pedicures. HAHA. No, i'm pulling your leg.

I have been pretty much taken up by alot of things, thus i dun have time to blog here. Plus i havent seen Wendy in like a week or something. She's forever with the ORANGE side and not with us SILVER side. Okay, dun ask me what the hell am i talking about, because i think only Wendy and i know.

I think i should go to Bangkok again, this time i'm going alone. Or should i go to Bintan and just relax? Hmmm. Aiyah, earn money first, holiday later.

Oh yes, i havent been asking Wendy if she has eaten dinner. Maybe i should buy her some on Wednesday when i'll pass her side earlier.

I must take care of Wendy, she has to take care of the ORANGE side when she doesnt need to. I never saw the point in helping out ungrateful people, but still she doesnt have a choice because she is stuck in between levels.

Understand the meaning of LPPL or LL?

Poor Wendy. I'll buy some herbal/organic stuff for you on Wednesday, to boost energy, cos you need it.

Love, Psycho

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home