GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Thursday, August 23, 2007

881 @ DragonFly - Mingzhu Jie Mei


Whooo! The voices behind the Papaya Sisters! I tell you they are damn happening can, I see them i "chuah tio" manz, more happening then people my age.

I managed to video them with my camera, so just wanna share with you all, I got somemore videos of the event that day and more! Just go to Youtube and type Cookiss99 881

For those who like Wu Jiahui or Ngak can also type under search my nick Cookiss99 then you will see my whole list of video!!

Erm but I warn you all first ah, my videos abit "blair witch" (meaning shaky) one so dont blame me if you get a headache ahh!! Watch at your own risk! Enjoyz!

2 Comments:

Blogger 陳慧真 said...

i like this song... hahhaha

wu yan bo yan swee yan...

*y i keep hearing it as wu lian bo lian swee lian...

10:48 PM  
Blogger -P3i5hi- said...

Yoz..Wendy~Cool Cool Cool~~Next time bring me along leh~ haha~ Well..Soo good..Can meet soo many handsome guys..Anyway, hope to listen to brandon khoo, HYR, Jia hui sing live~ Omg..from video see oso soo nice le..brandon's drumming very good..HYR's guitar oso good..omg..haha

3:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home