GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Arrggg!! Explosion!

Hello Everyone,

I am currently using reserved battery on my lappie, after I finish the battery, I cannot be online for awhile, COZ my fuggin Lappie charger exploded on me juzt now! Damn shitty you noe!!

Anyways please do not hesitate to come back to my blog as many times as u like coz I will have a guest blogger coming in to write..hehe..

Erm, I will get my charger fixed ASAP! Anyone got lobang on Apple/Mac Powerbook G4 Charger gimmie a call on my mobile!! Thanks!! Hope you peepz enjoy the guest blogger, I think tt person talk alot of cock like me.

At the meantime, everyone please take care. I will be back!!

Regards,
Cookiss99

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHO IS THE GUEST BLOGGER! I ALSO CAN GUEST BLOG!

5:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home