GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Royston Tan's 881


I went to watch this movie today, please go watch, coz I cried until I almost choked on my own tears. Reasons why I or you should watch this show...

1) Its a Royston Tan Movie, and Royston Tan is Singaporean
2) Its is inspired by a true story and partial of the movie is based on true accounts that happened in Singapore.
3) Everyone can relate to it especially if you are a musician.
4) All the drums you hear in the Movie is played by Brandon Khoo. Bran goes Hokkien, how can not watch??
5) All the songs written by HYR and gang. HYR is my ex-boss so I must support.
6) Its a damn nice story, I guarantee you can relate to it in some ways or other.
7) Jiahui , 伍家辉 sings the ending song, its addictive manz! its called "Zee Lang Zee Puar"
8) Please go watch to support local music and film productions.
9) Bring your Parents with you, they will defintely cry buckets.

So "Mai Tu Liao" Go Watch 881 now!!! HUATTT AHHH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home