GODISNOWHERE!

Inspirating Discouragments + Happy Agony + Insane Sanity + Healthy Detoriation + Mental Flu + Insomia Dosage + Brain Cells Evaporating + Egoistic Degrading + Crtic of Critcs = SELF DESTRUCT. *I Am A Little Bit Of Everything All Rolled Into One*

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I am Wendy's guest blogger.

Hello, i am Wendy's guest blogger.

For some reasons, regretfully, i will only be known as Psycho. You may call me Psy, or Cho, up to you. Happy can already.

For my first entry, i would like to blog about Wendy, in my point of view.

Wendy appeared at the beginning of this year, looking all innocent and smiley. She had super long hair, like Sadako or Samara(amg moh version, i never bluff you). When her hair was let down, she scared everyone, because her workplace has quite dim lightings, and whats more if you have drunk more than afew glasses of alcohol?

I tell you no use, you should go and experience for yourself. But too bad, now no more chance, she cut hair already.

Wendy is allergic to alcohol, so i find it quite retarded that you work in a place that majors in alcohol, but you dun get to taste any. She survives in coke/soda, which is coke with soda on the rocks.

Wendy cannot stand me. Really, she cannot stand the way i point at the air when i'm talking, i think she gets annoyed with me, and i can never re-enact the retarded finger pointing for her benefit. HAHHA.

Actually, i think Wendy is bluffing all of you. She is about as psycho as me. We should both share a cell in IMH(Institude of Mental Health) and drive each other madder and madder till we explode like her adaptor.

Speaking of her adaptor, i dun even know how she uses it. Nobody i know that has a Mac laptop has ever had their adaptor blow up on them. So i do find it very comical to hear that her adaptor has blown up.

Wendy has a cat, called Handy-cat (aka Handicap). It is because her cat has paralysed back legs, which is why she named her cat that. She has even gone to buy diapers and undies for her cat. I really wonder why she never buy the whole pet shop back to her house and open her own pet shop.

And i know she did tell you people that the guest blogger (aka me/Psycho) talks alot of cock like her.

I really dun know how i do it, but then again, Psycho is my alternative spirit. I have double identities. HAHAHHAHAHAHA. How many have you got?

Love, Psycho.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cookiss99 said...

HHAahHAA!
F-Bitch, U good! Tok abt me like tt!!
BUT...
I Like!!! Hahhaha...

I have been wanting to write about my Cat but i forgot, thanks for helping out!

3:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, i supposed to be anonymous. now you tell everyone, how my plan?
my strategy spoil already! all your fault! i want to do Guesswho? one you know. Now how to guess you tell me!

4:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home